4 Bedrooms Penthouses for Sale in El Patio ORO New Cairo By La Vista Developments
El Patio ORO is a luxurious residential compound located in the heart of New Cairo, Egypt. The compound is designed to provide a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle to its residents, with a range of amenities and facilities that cater to their every need.
The compound is spread over an area of 72 acres, with 70% of the land dedicated to green spaces and open areas. The remaining 30% is used for the construction of residential units, commercial areas, and other facilities.
El Patio ORO offers a range of residential units, including apartments, duplexes, and villas. The units are designed to cater to the needs of different families, with varying sizes and layouts. The apartments range from 120 to 300 square meters, while the villas range from 300 to 600 square meters.
The compound is designed to provide a luxurious lifestyle to its residents, with a range of amenities and facilities that cater to their every need. The facilities include a clubhouse, swimming pools, a gym, a spa, a kids' area, and a sports court. The clubhouse is designed to provide a range of activities and events for the residents, including social gatherings, parties, and other events.
The swimming pools are designed to provide a refreshing and